Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chanel 136 Melodieuse Rouge Allure {Spring 2014}


Out of all the Chanel lipstick formulas Rouge Allures are my absolute favorites.  I have a handful of them and love, love, love them all!  So of course when I saw this shade in the Spring 2014 collection I knew it had to be mine.  Now be aware that it is an almost exact dupe for Enjouee.  So if you have that shade you probably don't need Melodieuse too. 

Now the reason I love Rouge Allures so much is becuase of their finish.  They have this gorgeous satin finish and are creamy but not too creamy.  They don't dry out my lips too much and they don't cling to my dry patches.  If you have never tried a Chanel lipstick before then I would say totally try a Rouge Allure. 



Givenchy Croisiere Coral - Armani Peony - Chanel Enjouee - Chanel Melodieuse - Tom Ford True Coral 

Givenchy Croisiere Coral - Armani Peony - Chanel Enjouee - Chanel Melodieuse - Tom Ford True Coral

What are your favorite Chanel lipsticks??

Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment