Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Chanel 179 Murmure & 178 Sonate Glossimer {Spring 2014}


If you know me then you know how much I love lipgloss, especially coral lipgloss!  I was so excited when I saw the Chanel had released these glossimers, 178 Sonate and 179 Murmure, this spring.  Sonate is a darker more reddish coral that is a bit more pigmented on the lips.  And Murmure is a light pinkish coral.  It gives a nice sheen to the lips, but is not very pigmented.  They are both nice and creamy and free of glitter.  I love a nice matte gloss.  I am not one for glitter.  These glossimers are nor very sticky and last a good hour or so.  If you are a gloss girl I would definitely run and pick these up.  They are right aound $30, but I find them worth it! 

Hourglass Origami - Chanel Murmure - Hourglass Nectar - Chanel Sonate - Burberry Mallow Pink 

Hourglass Origami - Chanel Murmure - Hourglass Nectar - Chanel Sonate - Burberry Mallow Pink 

Are you a lipgloss girl?  If so what's your favorite shade?

Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment