Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Favorite Jewelry !


I have been very into minimal jewelry lately.  Earrings, ring, watch, and I am out the door!  I have been loving my new Michael Kors watch that Santa got me.  It is the Watch Hunger Stop watch, which means that for every watch bought 100 meals go to those in need.  As of December 2 million meals were delivered around the world.  I find that amazing.  For my earrings I have been wearing these beautiful ones from C.Wonder.  C.Wonder has some amazing jewelry that is so cute and chic and not crazy expensive.  Then for my ring I have just been wearing this gold, chunky one from H&M.  It came in a pack of 3 or 4 and they were all different sizes.  It was a steal at $6.

  What has been your go to favorite jewelry lately ??

Love,
City Styles 

2 comments:

  1. Those earrings are gorgeous! C. Wonder has really been on point lately x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have !! I need to make a stop there again and see what's new!!! Thanks for stopping by =)

      Delete