Monday, January 6, 2014

Chanel Spring 2014 Collection {My Picks}


Chanel was one of the first to come out with it's Spring 2014 collection.  I was so excited and could not wait to get my hands on it.  I found mine at Macy's, but you can also find it on Chanel, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom.  I am a huge coral fan so I was so elated to see this collection.  I did not pick everything up, but only items I thought I would get the most use out of.

Tapage Le Vernis
Charivari Le Vernis 
 Quadrille Quad
 Melodieuse Rouge Allure
Murmure Glossimer
Sonate Glossimer 

I skipped out on all rest because to be honest it did not appeal to me.  I am not huge on cream blushes (even though Chanel has some of the best) and I also do not use purple or pink as an eyeshadow that often., so there's that

Swatches, comparisons, and reviews on all to come later in the week!

I cannot wait for all the new Spring Collections to come out !!  Check out The Beauty Look Book's post on Spring Previews!!  I cannot wait to get my hands on the Tom Ford collection !!

What spring collections do you want to get your hands on ??

Love, 
City Styles


No comments:

Post a Comment