Friday, June 6, 2014

Nighttime Skincare Routine


A few weeks ago I shared my Morning Skincare routine with you guys so I thought hey let me share my nighttime skincare as well.

I start off by cleansing my face with the Colleen Rothschild Radiant Cleansing Balm.  This gets rid of all my makeup, including eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.  I highly suggest this.  It has become one of my absolute favorites.  Then I use the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.  This helps repair my skin while I am sleeping.  Sometimes I just use this but, when I am feeling a bit dry I also use the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.  This really replenishes my skin of its moisture.  And lastly I use the Clarins Eye Contour Balm.  My under eye area can be dry so I like to moisturize with this.     


What is your nighttime skincare routine like ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment