Thursday, June 5, 2014

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray


I have always been a girl who washes her hair everyday.  I was also a girl with oily hair growing up.  I couldn't stand not washing it.  But, I started to dye it and my hair got less oily and more manageable.  So, I started to wash it every other day but, I still needed something for that second day hair.  I tried loads of dry shampoos and nothing seemed to do it for me.  I hated how some were sticky or made my hair feel nasty.  Then Youtube introduced me to Oribe's Dry Texturizing Spray and it has bee a god send.  Let me start off by saying it isn't a dry shampoo.  That's probably why I love it so much.  It gets rid of the oils and gives my hair some body.  I also have pretty flat hair and I actually love to use this even on days I wash my hair.  I spray some at the roots and just use my fingers to juzz it up.  And the best I don't even feel the product in my hair.  It doesn't weigh it down and it smells good too.  If you are having a hard time using dry shampoos this might be the route for you!



Have you tried this spray ?? What do you think ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment