Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Weekend Buys


This weekend I had some time to walk around the city and do a little shopping.  I am usually in a rush and just run in and out of a store but, I was able to actually browse a bit on Saturday.  I stopped at Sephora, Macy's, and Anthropologie.  

At Sephora I picked up two polishes, Dior Junon and Marc Jacobs Lola.  I have been lusting after these two for a little while now and finally they are mine.  In Macy's I picked up the Dolce & Gabana polish in Fire.  I was walking by the display and it was just calling my name.  I have been really into red nails lately.  And lastly I went into Anthropologie and found these Rifle Paper Co. notebooks and weekly schedule pad.  I almost ordered these online about a week or two ago but, I hate paying shipping.  I'm so glad to now have these in my possession.  And I finally got my Kate Spade card holder in the mail.  I have been looking for one in a fun color for a while now and stumbled upon this one during a sale!  


Did you do any shopping this weekend ?? What did you pick up ??

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment