Friday, June 27, 2014

My Friday Five #1


I thought I would start a new segment on my blog called My Friday Five.  It's pretty much my top picks for the week!  

1)Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black & White - I picked these roller balls up at Sephora with my points and I love to wear the both of them together ! It smells amazing !

2) I ordered a few necklaces off of Etsy from Layered and Long.  They came as a set and just look great on.  I am totally into the layered look. 

3) I rediscovered an old favorite, Chanel Peregrina (discontinued).  It is a gorgeous nude shade and just what I have been looking for lately.

4) It is officially summer and what screams summer more then China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy!  I love how great this looks when you have a tan.

5) I have had a few minor breakouts recently and this Murad Acne Spot Fix worked like a charm.  My acne reduced in size over night and was less red.  I am hooked!



What are your Friday Five ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment