Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Weekend Makeup Essentials #2


So almost every weekend for the past 2 or so years I have stayed at my boyfriends.  This has given me master packing skills.  Awhile back I showed you my weekend makeup essentials and thought that this would be a fun series.  So here is what I packed last weekend. 

I have been loving my Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum.  It really moisturizes my skin and leaves a radiant glow.  My absolute holy grail foundation is the Dior BB Creme.  It has great coverage and is such a great match for my skin tone.  Since my skin has been quite oily lately so I have been setting my foundation with the Chanel Les Beige powder.  This powder makes my makeup last all day long.  And I love to use my Sephora #55 brush with the powder.  It isn't too dense and just picks up the right amount of powder. 

For blush I have been loving a good blush stick.  Lately I have been enjoying the new Nars Matte Multiple in Laos.  It is a nice rosy coral shade that looks great on my fair skin.  I am not into the whole using my fingers so I have been using the ELF small stippling brush.  It has such a small head that it works great with this product.  To highlight I have been reaching for my Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight.  This gives you such a beautiful lit from within glow (if that even makes sense). 

 I have been going for a really strong brow lately so, I have been using the Maybelline Color Tattoo in matte brown (le).  It has a great waxy consistency that keeps my brows in place all day.  I have also been doing very minimal eye makeup, just some mascara.  The Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme makes my lashes look so voluminous.  It is just amazing!  Then for lips I have been loving the YSL Gloss Volupte in Grenade Pepite.  It's a nice strawberry color that makes my lips look luscious.  

What are your weekend makeup essentials ??

Love, 
City Styles 

      



No comments:

Post a Comment