Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Real Techniques Duo Fiber Collection !


First of all let me say that I resisted buying these brushes for almost a year but, I caved.  After watching a youtube video they went on the ever evolving shopping list.  Recently I was at Ulta and decided hey lets pick these up.  They are limited edition and sell for $19.99.  Ulta usually has some kind of BOGO going on so you can get a good deal.   


The eye brush.  Personally I don't like to use this on my eyes.  I actually love to use it for my new hg highlighter.  It picks up the right amount of product and lays it nicely on my face. 
  

The contour brush.  I love to use this with my highly pigmented blushes.  The brush is a bit small but deposits the perfect amount of color on the cheeks.  Since it is duo fiber it picks up less product so no clown cheeks here. 


The powder brush.  I love to use this with my Ambient Lighting powders.  I dust the powder on my forehead and under my eyes and the brush leaves the perfect amount of powder.  As I said before because it is a duo fiber brush it does not pick up too much product.  

Over all I have been really been loving these brushes.  And I am happy with my purchase. 

Have you tried any Real Techniques brushes ??

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment