Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara !


Let's just start out by saying that this mascara is extreme!!  The name says it all, Sumptuous Extreme Mascara!  I first got this mascara as a sample and was blown away so I knew I had to pick up the full size.  The bristles on this are amazing and make your lashes grow.  I love the way it makes me look like I am wearing falsies when I am not.  And btw I hate wearing falsies.  Anyone else??  Anywho, this mascara does not flake nor does it transfer onto my under eye area.  It is extremely black and is not too wet of a formula.  I love the L'oreal Voluminous but, the formula is extremely wet.  It retails for $26 which is a bit pricey but, Estee Lauder always has some gift with purchase going on so I think it can be worth it. 




What is your go to mascara at the moment ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment