Monday, April 21, 2014

Dior Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer {Wonderland & Bonheur}


Dior has released a new formula of nail polish, Gel Shine & Long Wear Lacquer.  There is a variety of shades, some new and some old.  This formula is supposed to provide a glass like shine with extended wear.  The brush is also a but smaller then the original polish brush.  I tested these for about a week or so and I was pretty impressed.  I have had a gel manicure from the salon and to be honest after a week my nails were chipping.  But, these polishes hardly chipped and I had them on for about 7 days.  For an at home manicure I was so excited.  I used two coats plus a base coat and top coat.  These are so opaque that you could get away with one coat but, I personally like two.  Over all I am pretty happy with the formula and shades.  I totally want to pick more up. 
   






Have you tried any of the Dior nail polishes ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment