Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Eco Tools Skin Perfecting Brush !


Eco Tools recently came out with this new Skin Perfecting brush and I was very intrigued by it.  It reminds me of the Wayne Goss one and since I have not gotten my hands on that one yet I thought hey why not try this one.  It retails for $7.99 and I found mine at Ulta and I have also seen them at Walgreens.  The Eco Tools website claims that this brush was designed to use with BB/CC creams.  I have tried this with my Dior BB Cream and my Covergirl TruBlend foundation and I love it with both.  It is a very soft brush and blends the product into my face with hardly any streaking.  However is does suck up a lot of product but then again so does my Sigma F80.  I do reach for this Eco Tools brush more then my F80.  I like how small it is.  I gets under my eye area really well and my nose.   For $7.99 this is a great brush to have in your arsenal.   



Have you tried this Eco Tools brush ?? What is your favorite foundation brush ?? 

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment