Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Nude Nails {Marc Jacobs & YSL}








I have a thing for nudes.  I am always trying to find the perfect one, so I can achieve the mannequin hand effect.  I still haven't found the one, but I did come close with these two.  These are both my first Marc Jacobs and YSL nail polishes and I have to say I'm very pleased.  I will definitely be picking more up of both.  They are both nice and creamy and not streaky.  Opaque in one coat, but definitely need two coats to look perfect.  The Marc Jacobs has a smaller brush unlike the YSL.  The YSL brush is larger like OPI, and covers more nail space.  Some don't like this, but I happen to not mind at all.


Now on to some exciting new!! Urban Decay will be releasing a new Naked palette just in time for Christmas.


This palette has more rosy hues and caters more towards people who like warm toned eyeshadows.  I personally think it looks great, but I will try to hold off getting this for a little.  I do have Naked 1 and 2, and hardly use them.  But, I can't help but go with the crowd, so who knows maybe I will have it by Christmas.

What are your thoughts on the Naked 3?  Is it a yay or nay?

Also a VIB sale post will be coming soon.  I did a little damage.  Not as much as I thought, but I still got a good amount of stuff.

Love, 
City Styles

ps - please let me know what kind of posts you would like too see =)

No comments:

Post a Comment