Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas Lips {LIPSTICK CHRONICLES}

So my favorite time of year is almost here!!  The Christmas season just brings me so much joy.  I love having my family all together.  I also love dressing up for Christmas!  I mean who doesn't!  Along with my love for being all fancy I also love a nice red lip for the holiday.  In the past I was never one to wear a red lip, but I have recently embraced it and need help deciding which red lip to wear.  These are my top 10 favorite red lip colors!  Let me know which one you would wear!! 




Clockwise: Revlon Red Velvet - Rimmel Big Bang - MAC RiRi Woo - Bite VIB Rouge - Revlon Ruby - Revlon Candy Apple - Tom Ford True Coral - Bite Bold - Hourglass Icon - Sephora Wanted Red 




Red Velvet - Icon - VIB Rouge - Wanted Red - RiRi Woo - Bold - Ruby - Candy Apple - Big Bang - True Coral 

Red Velvet - Icon - VIB Rouge - Wanted Red - RiRi Woo - Bold - Ruby - Candy Apple - Big Bang - True Coral

What is your favorite red to wear??  I am still at a lost for which one to wear, but I still have a month to decide!!

Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment