Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I'm a Lip Balm Addict !


I don't know about you, but I am a full fledged lip balm addict.  I need LA (lip balm anonymous).  And that picture above, that's not even all of them, only the ones I treasure most.  Well I guess you get the picture now.  So, lets just say I know what I am talking about when it comes to this subject! 



Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments are great!  They come in so many different shades and "flavors".  The three I have are minis that I have acquired, but I have gone through two full sized rose ones in the past.  These can leave a nice tint on your lips and keeps them fully hydrated. 



This was one of my most recent purchases due to youtube.  Everyone on youtube and the blogs I follow have been raving about it, so I knew I had to try.  And this Dior Creme de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm is amazing!!  Now I don't know about the plumping, but I do love the smoothing.  The smell of this is great!  If you like the fragrance of Chanel makeup then you will enjoy this.  I have only been using this for a week, but for the past week I have loved it.  It keeps your lips moisturized for at least a few hours.  I don't feel the need to reapply as much as others.  



I mainly bought this Soap & Glory Great Kisser Lip Balm because of the smell!  It smells exactly like a juicy peach and I mean who doesn't want there lips to smell exactly like a juicy peach!!  This lip balm is nice and thick and leaves a nice finish on the lips.  I wouldn't say it is the best at moisturizing, but to me the smell is what I love this for.  



Oh Jack Black, I would marry you if I could.  Now this is my ultimate holy grail, if I ever run out I'll just die, lip balm.  I have gone through countless tubes, in countless flavors.  This stuff is just the best ever.  I would say that the next time you are in Sephora you MUST pick one up.  They are only $7.50, which is pretty good considering the rest of these lip balms are pretty pricey.  This stuff just coats your lips and stays there and hydrates them.  Hands down the bestest ever!  


Now I am not a big fan for using this on my lips.  It just has an awful taste and smell.  So my Dr. Lip  Original Nipple Balm for Lips is now being used to treat my horrible dry, cracked elbows.  And its been working out well!  It has a very thick consistency that just melts right into my cracks.  That sounds horrible, but if it work it works.


This Hourglass Lip Oil is also a recent acquisition of mine.  To be honest I have not used it a whole lot, but it seems to have potential.  It is very different then the rest of the lip balms since it's an oil.  It has a pretty good consistency and lasts on the lips for awhile.  For now I'm liking it, but when I use it more I will let you all know!!


What are your favorite lip balms??  Am I the only crazy one out there (don't respond to that)??

Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment