Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fall Gloss + Some Fun Bits

I have been a slacker lately.  And I am trying very hard not to be!  I truly am.  So you might just get a few posts back to back to make up for that!

So since it is still technically fall I thought I would share some of my favorite fall glosses with you!  I am more of a gloss girl, but you would never think that when you look at my lipstick collection.  I love darker lips.  I have pretty pigmented lips and pretty pale skin, so a dark lip suits me well.  I also love using a dark lip liner and a little gloss over top.  Jordana makes my favorite liners.  I believe I have every color.  I also love there eye liners.  I just gave myself an idea for an upcoming post!


Laura Mercier Rose - Bare Minerals Moxie in Maverick - Revlon Bordeaux - Maybelline Raspberry Ablaze - Chanel 176

Jordana Cabernet - NYX Plum 

Rose - Maverick - Bordeaux - Raspberry Ablaze - 176 - Cabernet - Plum 




Now some tidbits... I have recently decided my room needs an update so I am saving up to get some new furniture and some new decor!  I recently made a few trips to Target and got some lovely pieces.  And may I say they have the cutest bar cart ever!! Its only about $60!  I didn't pick it up yet, but who knows I might go back and get it this week.

Recent Target finds

I went to a Sephora VIB Rouge event about a month or so ago and I had a great time!  I brought my bff Joanna with me.  We have known each other for about 20 years now, and that just blows my mind.  She seriously knows pretty much everything about me.  And I don't know what I'd do without her!



I love Aubrey Kinch's blog and her friday freebies!  She has some of the best designs!  And one day down the line a bit I am going to enlist her services to spruce this blog up!




Um this stuff is amazballs!! And I mean it!  I have tried this flavor and I picked up the sea salt caramel the other day and it was just as delish !! I would say run to your nearest supermarket or Walmart/Taregt and get yours now.  It will change your life.  Plus its gluten free and made from all natural products. 




So what is your favorite ice cream?? I'd love to hear!!

Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment