Friday, November 1, 2013

Crease Colors ft. Bobbi Brown Cement !


So I was recently scrolling through a beauty blog, unfortunately I can't remember whose.  But, I came across this Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Cement and had to have it.  So, I went on the Bobbi Brown website and snatched one up.  It is very similar to a few other colors I have, but can one every have enough crease colors?  I love a good crease color, because for me they double as an eyebrow powder.  I am such a freak about crease colors.  When I am out and about and see an eye look gone wrong I feel the need to whip out a crease color and a MAC 217 and fix it.  But, that is just my weird OCD.  Anywho, this color is amazing.  So smooth and glides on the eyelids so well.  It really helps blend any eye look out and makes a great transition.  I really love Bobbi Brown eyeshadows.  I have tried a good amount of Bobbi Brown products and I have never been disappointed. 



Urban Decay Naked - Bobbi Brown Cement - MAC Cork

Urban Decay Naked - Bobbi Brown Cement - MAC Cork

Urban Decay Naked - Bobbi Brown Cement - MAC Cork 

What are your favorite crease colors??  And what are your favorite Bobbi Brown products? 


Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment