Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tom Ford Spring 2014 Nail Polishes !

tom ford spring 2014

Well, this was supposed to go up yesterday but, my poor manager fell down the stairs at work and I spent most of my day in the ER with her.  So, by the time I got home I was exhausted!  Anywho, now onto why we are all here.  Tom Ford released four gorgeous, limited edition nail polishes with his spring collection.  And when I say gorgeous, I mean gorgeous.  I bought all four shades, Sugar Dune, Incandescent, Coral Beach, and Indiscretion.  By far Sugar Dune has been my favorite.  And the lasting power on these is great!  I had Sugar Dune on for about five days with only light chipping to the tips on my nails.  To me that is a big A+.      


Sugar Dune is a nice creamy nude color.  I don't really have anything similar in my collection other then Essie Topless & Barefoot.  And Sugar Dune pulls more tan and Topless & Barefoot pulls more beige.  Only two coats are needed but, you can add a third if you feel the need too.




Incandescent is a beautiful rose gold shade.  This is my second favorite of the bunch.  I don't own anything even remotely similar and to be honest you really only need one coat of this polish.    




Coral Beach is actually my least favorite of the four.  You need about three coats to be opaque and it can be quite streaky.  It is more of a orange coral then a peach coral which is a bit different.  I think this would look great on tan skin.




Indiscretion is a lovely sheer pinky red.  It applies much nicer then Coral Beach does and is different then what I have in my collection.  I think this would look great on any skin tone. 




What I love most about this collection is how different each color is and how I don;t have dupes in my collection for them!  

What is your favorite color ??

Love,
City Styles  

No comments:

Post a Comment