Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hot Pink & Leather Tassels


I have been loving pink lately!  Hot pink is actually one of my favorite colors.  I have always been one of those girls who wears color.  I was never afraid to wear a bright coral shirt or a yellow skinny jean.  I don't believe in wearing neutrals all the time just sometimes.  Being back to school I have to step my game up in the fashion department, since I do go to fashion school.  I have been stuck in my work rut and it is time to break free.  Working at a bank can sometimes stifle your style, so I need to find some new ways to express myself.    




I recently made this leather tassel necklace to put in my shop and I LOVE it!! 



{Shirt:Old Navy (old) similar - Jeans:H&M - Shoes:Target (sold out) similar - Necklace:CityStyles - Nails:Chanel Taboo}



What is your favorite back to school look?  And what do you think about the new necklace??

Love, 
City Styles

P.S. - Daria is doing a giveaway of my jewelry on her instagram.  Go check it out and maybe you will win!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment