Monday, September 2, 2013

Oh Hey Fall ! {Nail Edition}


So fall is just around the corner!  In New York though it seems like we will never get there.  I have been drenched in sweat for the past week and I am not a happy camper!  I miss my 75 degree weather! Baby come back... anyone else love those Swiffer commercials?  Anyway, as I was saying fall is a coming and I love it!  I love fall fashion; sweaters, scarves, dark nails, and the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin.  I wanted to start a Fall series that included fashion, nails, makeup, and maybe some apple or pumpkin picking!  So today we start with the nails.  All my friends know I have a mini salon in my room.  You have a color in mind and I probably have it.  So I weeded through my collection and picked ten great colors for this fall.


Zoya Paris - Essie Carry On - Chanel Taboo - Essie No More Film - Revlon Midnight 


Chanel Blue Rebel - Dior Blue Label - Butter London Bossy Boots - Zoya Envy - Revlon Stiletto






I used 2 coats of each polish.  Most were opaque in one.  I just absolutely love these colors.  It is funny because I love to wear color in my clothes, but I love my dark nails!


What are your favorite polishes for the fall? 


Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment