Monday, August 1, 2016

Photo Diary: Hawaii














Back in January I went to Hawaii with my best friends for a week.  It was the most amazing vacation I have ever taken.  We took a direct flight to Honalulu.  I would suggest having a layover.  The flight was 11.5 hours.  By the 10th hour I was going a little crazy.  But, once we landed I forgot all about it.  Hawaii is just so gorgeous.  And everyone is very friendly.  We stayed at the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel.  The hotel was great.  They have a great bar & grill in the hotel.  Plus we had an ocean view! I didn't want to leave.  Ever! If anyone has any question on what to do or where to eat in Waikiki just send me an email.  I can't wait for my next trip.


Have you been to Hawaii ??  What's your favorite vacation spot ??

Love,
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment