Thursday, August 11, 2016

Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick


Hourglass recently came out with a new foundation, Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick ($46).  I orginially looked at this in store and passed on it.  Mostly because I have the Makeup Forever HD stick and I am not the biggest fan.  But, then I was browsing online and I was like well let's try it.  And I was right I should have passed on it.  I picked up mine in Porcelain.  It was a good color match but, I couldn't get it to work with my skin.  It just sat on my face and felt very heavy.  I tried this many different ways.  I used primer, no primer, my beauty blender, and a brush.  Nothing worked.  It lasted only a few hours before it broke down on my face.  I was so disappointed.  I am usually not one to return a product but, with this I did.  Hourglass claims this foundation is seamless and weightless but unfortunately I did not feel that way.  I know other bloggers are loving this which made me really want to make it work.  But I couldn't.  



Have you tried this new foundation ??  How do you feel about it ??

Love,
City Styles


Also please let me know if you like when I review a product I wasn't happy with.  Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment