Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Estee Edit: Skin Glowing Balm


Since the Estee Edit was released I was very intrigued by this product, Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony ($36).  The Pink Peony really drew me in.  And I can never stop myself from getting a tinted moisturizer.  The Estee Edit claims the Skin Glowing Balm gives you a unique and gorgeous glow with this innovative complexion hybrid formula.  It is infused with ultra hydarting and conditioning ingredients, including shea butter, evening primrose oil, and muru muru seed butter.  It leaves your skin feeling moisturized with a dewy glow, while the pink peony soothes your skin.  
I, of course, got mine in the lightest shade, 100 Vanilla.  I tried applying this three different ways, with my fingers, with a brush, and with my beauty blender.  Each way left the product just sitting on my skin.  I didnt feel like it ever meshed with my skin.  I could feel it just laying there like a film.  I also tried it with primer (Too Faced Hangover RX) and without.  There also wasn't much coverage.  Which, with a tinited moisturizer is expected but, still not as much as I thought there could be.  
I was very disappointed with this Skin Glowing Balm.  The only thing I truly enjoyed was the smell.  We know how I feel about good smelling makeup.  But, that alone is not enough for me to keep using this.  If you have found a good way to wear this please let me know.   



In direct sunlight



Have you tried this Skin Glowing Balm ?? Hwat are your favorite Estee Edit products ??

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment