Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector



Clarins recently released three new Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector ($25) shades.  I scooped one up in 10 Pink.  I am no newbie to the lip perfectors.  Back in the day it was my go to.  They smell amazing, aka my weakness, and they give the perfect amount of tint to your lips.  These new shades are no different.  The moment I put it on my lips I was taken back to my high school years.  And I love the fact that it has shea butter and wild mango.  After wearing the lip perfectors, my lips alwasy feel super hydrated.  And can we talk about the packaging.  How cute are the flowers.  The Pink shade I got is more of a coral pink then a true pink.  Which of course I am always happy with.  If you are looking for a lightweight summer lippie I would totally say pick one of these up.    
  



Have you ever tried the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors ??  What is your current go to lip product this summer??

Love,
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment