Monday, February 29, 2016

Nude for Days

I just emptied my bag and what do I find 7 lip products in almost the same color, nude. If any of you have stuck around for awhile you know I am not a nude girl but, recently I have fallen in love with a good nude. And I believe it's all about the lip liner. My top faves are Rimmel London's East End Snob, NYX's Natural, and Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pilow Talk. A good base is essential. On top I've been using the new Bite Beauty lipstick in Sorbert, or Maybelline's Vivid Matte Liquid lipstick in Nude Flush, or Clarins' Petal Pink. And last but not least you need the perfect gloss to top it all off. I love Dior's Lip Polish. It has a very light pink tint and works well with any nude or pinkish lip. 


What are your favorite nudes to wear ?? 


Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment