Monday, December 2, 2013

Current Favorites {NOV. 2013}


I can't believe the year has come and almost gone already!!  It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating New Year's with the boyfriend.  Anywho, today I wanted to share some of my current favorites.  These are items I have been using on the daily and I LOVE!!!!


Diorskin BB Nude in Light - Love!!  I have been using this BB Cream for a while now and I just fall more in love with it with every use!  It matches me so well and has great coverage you can build up.

MUFE HD Primer - This is a recent favorite.  I have been very loyal to my Porefessional primer for so long, but in the winter I get so dry the Porefessional doesn't help me out one bit.  So, I was on the hunt for the perfect liquid primer and I found it.  It truly helps my foundation last all day long and I kind of really like the smell of it! 

Urban Decay B6 Spray - I got this mini sample recently and have been using it almost everyday.  It helps my face stay moisturized and I feel like my skin has been looking pretty good.  This spray has vitamins in it that help nourish the skin.

Dior Creme de Rose Balm - AMAZBALLS!!! This stuff is the bombdiggity!  I use this everyday and my lips look great!  I also love the rose smell.  This really helps my dry, chapped lips stay moisturized.

Hourglass Ambient Powder in Diffused - I am kind of disappointed I missed out on the Limited Edition palette, but it's ok, I guess.  I have been using this powder to set my concealer and highlight the center of my face.  This powder gives me great glowy skin without the shimmer.

Covergirl Super Thick Lash Mascara - I tried this on recommendation from Kristin Gehm and fell in love.  This a great mascara!  It gives me volume and a little bit of length.  Great for work days when I don't feel like going all out with my Armani mascara

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 - Daria told m I needed this and she was right!  This stuff is great!  It is very similar to the Nars concealer just a little less creamy, but works the same. It helps counter act any dark circles I have since it has a salmon undertone.  

Laura Mercier Lipgloss in Rose - To me this is the perfect lip!  It is kind of my lips but a whole lot better.  I have very pigmented lips so I love berryish shades.  And this is my favorite.  I keep it in my purse at all times. 

Maybelline Lipgloss in Raspberry Ablaze - I did a post recently on my favorite fall lipglosses and this one has really stood at to me.  It has given me the perfect vampy look without making me look to pale! 



What are your current favorites??

Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment