Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New at the Drugstore: Revlon !


Revlon has recently released some new goodies.  And of course I had to have them.  I was most excited about the skin lights!  And I was not disappointed.  


Their new Parfumerie nail polish comes in a range of colors.  I particularly liked this Wintermint color.  It reminds me a bit of a Deborah Lippmann color too.  It goes on great.  Opaque in two coats, but I did aadd a third and smells like peppermint.  The smell wears off in a few hours, but I still love it anyway! 


I have always loved Revlon foundations.  I probably have tried all of them and have never really been disappointed.  So, of course, I had to try this and I love it!  It really works well with my dry skin.  It is a meduim coverage foundation that is buildable.  It is nice and dewy on the skin.  I love to mix this with the new skinlights.  It leaves me with a nice overall glow.  


I have not really dabled with the CC Cream yet.  I used it once and liked the coverage, but it was a bit too dark for me even though it isthe lightest shade.   I think this would be great for the summer time. 


Love!! These skinlights are great!  At the moment I only have this shade, but I will be picking up the more pinky one.  I have been mixing this with my foundation and its amazballs.  It gives the skin a nice glow.  And we all know my dry skin could use a pick me up. 


Lets just say I am not a fan for this concealer to be used under the eyes.  This is definitely a face concealer.  The consistency is very thick.  I am also on a fan of the applicator.  The concealer gets stuck and dries up. This is a thumbs down for me. 

cc cream - foundation - skinlight - concealer 

cc cream - foundation - skinlight - concealer 



Revlon also came out with these new Lacquer Balms.  They are similar to the other balm stains they came out with last year, except these have a more shiny, glossy texture to them.  They also don't seem to dry my lips out like the other ones did. 




Have you tried any of the new Revlon products?  What are your favorites?

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment