Friday, July 24, 2015

My Friday Five #12


Aesop Parsley Seed Mask - I have been having some issues with my skin lately and have been breaking out but, this mask helps relax my skin and made me feel refreshed.  It was a nice treat for my poor face.

Grown Alchemist Watermelon & Vanilla Lip Balm - I recently picked this up from Net-a-Porter and love it.  It smells so so so good and really leaves my lips feeling nourished.  

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede - This is the perfect summer scent.  It is light and floral.  It also doesn't stick around forever and isn't too heavy of a scent.  I always get compliments when wearing this.  

Becca/Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop - Well what can I say other then gorgeous.  This has been my highlight everyday this week! 

YSL Glossy Stain in 9 Rouge Laque - I have been into a red lip lately and this is just my go to.  I like a gloss better then a lipstick but, I want something that lasts. So, I went looking for one at Sephora and found this gem! 



What are your Friday Five ??


Love, 
City Styles 


1 comment:

  1. I just got around to trying the Becca highlighter in Moonstone and I'm in love! The textures of their powders are truly lovely

    ReplyDelete