Friday, July 17, 2015

My Friday Five #11


The Friday Five is back !!! Here is what I have been loving this week !


Chantecaille Just Skin - Hands down my favorite foundation for the summer time!  It is so light weight yet gives great coverage.  I apply this with my fingers and just massage it into my skin.  The color match is great.  And, I am pretty sure I am going to need a new tube before summer is over. 

Guerlain Meteorites Compact - I have been using this on top of my Chantecaille to just set everything in place.  This is more of a finishing powder but, it works so well over my Just Skin.  It doesn't matify me just gives me a nice glow.  

Too Faced Bronzed & Poreless Perfecting Bronzer - This bronzer is life.  As you can see this is my most used bronzer.  It is the perfect shade for us pale girls.  Not too dark but, gives you the perfect sun kissed look.  

Wayne Goss Holiday Brush - I was lucky enough to take this off of Gummy Vision's hands!  She was selling one and I had to have it.  It is super soft and the best brush for bronzer!! Since it come to a point it fits in the hallows of my cheeks so well.  If this ever becomes available again I highly suggest getting one.   

Bath & Body Works Oahu Aloe - Last week I got a pretty bad burn on my back.  My lovely mother has been applying this for me every night.  It soothes my back and smells absolutely divine!


What are your Friday Five ??


Love, 
City Styles 

2 comments:

  1. ugh, too faced bronzers are liiiiiiffee
    I've been so impressed with how flattering many of their bronzers are for us pale gals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ! I am almost done with this one I have to purchase a back up !

    ReplyDelete