Friday, July 24, 2015

Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb


Belif is a newer brand that Sephora has started to carry.  One day I was perusing the skincare section and stumbled across the display.  I was in the market for a new moisturizer and The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb($38) jumped out at me.  I have combo skin that is more dry then oily.  So, I try and get an intense moisturizer.  This Moisturizing Bomb says it retains moisture up to 26 hours.  That is a hefty claim to make.   Now I haven't worn this for 26 hours straight but, I have worn it for at least 15 hours and my face didn't feel dry at all.  Since it is summer time I have been using this by itself, no serum or anything underneath.  And, it has been working wonders.  I think once the winter comes this stuff is going to come in handy.  We all know how I feel about smells and this moisturizer smells pretty good.  It smells a bit like lemon and basil and that is because it has a mix of apothecary herbs.  When applying it is light weight and sinks into the skin pretty fast.  It dries down a little sticky and kind of acts like a base for foundation.  Overall I am very impressed by this moisturizer and want to check out more from the brand!
     


Have you tried anything from Belif before ?? Please let me know which product I should pick up next!  I am thinking either Overnight Brightening Mask or the Mild & Effective Facial Scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment