Friday, October 24, 2014

My Friday Five #8


Another week has come and gone and I can't believe it is almost November.  Seriously this year has just flew by.  Now onto my favorites this week.

Coco Mademoiselle - I have loved this perfume for years but never took the plunge.  I finally did and so happy about it.  I have always wanted a signature scent and I think this is it.

Tom Ford Spanish Pink - When I first got this lipstick I found it hard to work with my skin tone and dry lips.  But, now I found a great liner (Too Faced) and this lipstick works so well.

Burberry Rosewood Shadow - I have been going for an easy eye look lately and this is it.  It looks great by itself.

Marc Jacobs bookmarc Pouch - I recently took a trip to Bleeker Street (has some of my fav shops) and wandered into Marc Jacobs' store bookmarc.  I found this adorable pouch for my business cards.

Chanel Camelia de Plumes Highlighter - I have fallen in love with this highlighter.  It is so gorgeous and just looks great on the skin.  I am so happy I went and got this!


What are your Friday Five ??


Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment