Friday, August 15, 2014

My Friday Five #3


1. Naked Basics Palette - This used to be my go to everyday but, it was put on the back burner for a while.  But it is back!  Love to use this for a simple eye look or to enhance an eye look.

2. Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm - This deluxe sample just came in my Glossy Box and it is the balm diggity (see what I did there, yes I am a cornball).  This is so nourishing and kind of reminds me of my all time fav balm from Jack Black.

3. L'oreal Liquid Lipstick in Coral Tattoo - Love!  I have worn this on my lips for the past week and I have gotten so many compliments.  It lasts all day and is not too sticky.

4. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - This gives your face the ultimate pick me up.  This is my go to blush whenever I am not sure what to wear.  It gives my face such a beautiful glow.

5. Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation - I have been testing this out all week and it is amazing.  I have an in-depth review coming later today.


What are your Friday Five ??


Love,
City Styles
  

No comments:

Post a Comment