Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil vs. Anastasia Brow Whiz


I was never one to fill in my eyebrows when I was younger.  I have always had fuller brows but my hair is not very thick.  It wasn't until I met Daria that I even gave filling in my brows a thought.  And now I would never turn back.  I have tried powders, gels, and pencils to fill then in.  I prefer a pencil and right now I have two in rotation, the Anastasia Brow Whiz and the Hourglass Brow Arch.  
I am now on my second Anastasia pencil.  I use the shade Ash Blonde.  I absolutely love this pencil.  It gives you such precision and the color looks great on me.  When I am going for a strong brow I use this pencil.  It is a bit dark but I tend to like my brows being darker then my hair.
And then we have the Hourglass Arch Brow pencil.  I picked this up on a whim after hearing Anna talk about this.  And I do enjoy it.  It is a much thicker pencil then the Anastasia one.  I tend to lean towards this one when I am going for my no makeup, makeup look.  It is lighter (I have the shade Blonde) then my Brow Whiz. 



Overall I do enjoy both but, I tend to grab my Anastasia one more.  And I think it's because it is thinner and very easy to use.  The Hourglass one tends to take more time to use.



What is your favorite brow pencil ???


Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment