Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Night on the Town {Makeup & Outfits} #AriaNightOut


I'm totally not a party girl.  I like to sit at home in my pj's and watch a crazy woman throw her leg on a table but, every once and awhile it is nice to have a night out.  So, of course, the first thing that pops into my mind is what makeup would I wear!  I made a video showing you what I would use but, I'll also put step by step instructions of what I would do.

First up priming the face.  I like to use Makeup Forever HD Primer.  It helps my makeup to last all night and it helps prevent flash back.  I am already very pale.  I do not need to look like a ghost in pictures.  Next up is foundation.  I love the Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous (1) foundation.  This has little or no SPF in it so this will also prevent flash back.  To hide my under eye circles I use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer.  This doesn't crease on me and helps to highlight that area.  Now to set my concealer and to contour I use the Nars Countour Blush (2).  I love the contour shade.  It isn't too red but, isn't to grey either.  For blush I use a neutral pink like Burberry's Blossom (3).  Since I am focusing more on my eyes and lips I don't want too much going on with my cheeks.  Then for my brows I use the Hourglass Brow Arch Pencil (4).  I can't go a day without filling my brows in.  I think it just frames the face so well.  Now onto eyes.  To prime my eyes I use the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Cocoa.  This is amazing.  It does not crease whatsoever!  I blend that out with my fingers and use Urban Decay Naked shadow in my crease.  Then I use Sephora's Outrageous Peach (5) all over my lid.  The mix of the Cocoa and the Peach really makes my eyes pop.  I am not really into the cat eye so I just use the L'oreal Slim Liner (6) to thinny line my lashes.  It makes them look fuller.  Then for mascara I use my beloved Too Faced Better Than Sex.  This makes my lashes look amazballs.  I am totally not a fake lash wearer.  They annoy my eyes so much.  Then to finish off my face I use the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (7).  I just used Dim Light all over.  Then to highlight I used MAC's Definitely Defined (8).  This is my go to highlighter.  And lastly for lips I love a red lip so I am using Rimmel Show Off Lacquer in Big Bang (9).    


  

I thought I would also show you want kind of outfit I would wear out.  First Option we have nice Racerback Tank and these Rag & Bone skinny jeans.   My second option would be this great Red Dress.   I would probably go for option 1 since I am more of a jeans girl.  


Hope you enjoyed this little Get Ready with Me.  Let me know if you like these kinds of posts.


Love, 
City Styles 


*Vegas.com asked me to do a post showing what I would wear for a night out.  I am not being compensated in any form and all opinions are my own.  Plus, I totally want to go to Vegas one day soon! 

1 comment:

  1. love it! Also, I've been so obsessed with Burberry lately.. I'm really digging that blusher shade! I'm the same, much more of a stay at home kinda girl.. but when I do actually go out, I end up having a lot of fun. What can I say? I like staying in my pj's too!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete