Monday, August 8, 2016

Becca Champagne Splits {Prosecco Pop/Pample Mousse, Champagne Pop/Flowerchild}


Jaclyn Hill collabarated with Becca once again.  One of the products released were these Champagne Splits ($38).  I was very excited to see these and ordered two right away.  Flowerchild is my favorite blush and Champagne Pop is one of my favorite highlighters so it was an easy choice to get the Champagne Pop/Flowerchild.  And since I have not tried Proseco Pop my next choice was Proseco Pop/Pample Mousse.  


I was very pleased to see that the pigment is the same in the slpits as in the orginial form.  They are creamy and vibrant.  I am really loving the Proseco Pop/Pample Mousse at the moment.  Proseco Pop is only a bit darker than Champagne Pop.  And I don't have a gold highlighter like it.  

champagne pop/flowerchild
 Champagne Pop/Flowerchild

proseco pop/pample mousse
 Proseco Pop/Pample Mousee

Pample Mousee/Proseco Pop - Flowerchild/Champagne Pop

Flowerchild - Champagne Pop/Flowerchild - Champagne Pop 


Overall I think these are some great blush/highlighter duos.  I think they are great for traveling and on the go.  Two producst in one is never a bad thing in my book.  There are two more shades I still would like to get my hands on.  


Have you tried the new Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits ?? What is your favorite Becca product ??


Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment