Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Nail Picks !


Spring is upon us and I thought I'd share my spring nail picks with you guys!  I love a great pastel nail during this time of year so I picked my favorite and prettiest pastels I own.  
First up is Tom Ford Sugar Dune.  This came out in his spring collection and is easily my favorite nude.  It is so gorge!  Next is Dior Bouquet which is a beautiful coral.  My favoritest (oh yes I know not a word) is YSL Rose Scabiosa.  It is a beautiful rosy purple color and looks great on the fingers or toes.  Jo-Mina is such an amazing purple shade that is like bam in your face.  My most recent pick up is Blue Orchid from Deborah Lippmann.  She just came out with new spring shades and this light blue was calling my name.  And lastly is this mint green from Butter London.  I like to apply two coats and if necessary a third.  These all last at least three or four days with minimal chipping.




What are your favorite spring shades ??

Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment