Monday, October 5, 2015

September Favorites


I was a bit of a makeup minimalist in September.   Since I have been in training with my new job I stuck to the basics. 

Becca/Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop - I can't get enough of this highlighter.  Every time I wear it all I can think is highlight on fleck.  If you are still living under a rock and haven't bought this you need to run to Sephora like yesterday. 

Bite Beauty Deluxe Creme Lipstick in 002 - Bite Beauty has been releasing a limited edition shade of lipstick every month.  For the first few months of the year I had been diligent about buying them.  This is the shade from February.  It is a nice egg plant shade.  Perfect for this time of year.  

Glossier Skin Tint - I recently bought this and have been testing it out.  I enjoy a nice lightweight foundation.  I have a more on depth review coming soon. 

LA Girl Cosmetics Pro Concealer - This has quickly become my holy grail.  I have already bought a back up.  I love the coverage it gives and how great of an eyeshadow base it is. 

By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock - If I had to get rid of all my eyeshadows and only keep one it would be Misty Rock.  It is such a beautiful mauve/purple shade.  I smudge this all over my lids and blend it out with a MAC 217.  


What are your September favorites ?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment