Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lip Balms In Rotation


Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip Cream ($15) - I love to use this every morning before putting my makeup on.  This helps soften my lips and prep them for lipstick.

Dior Addict Lip Glow in Coral ($33) - I break this out during the day after my lipstick has worn off and I need a little bit of color on my lips.

Glossier Balm Dot Com ($12) - I keep this in my bag at all times!  I have very dry lips and this moisturizes them so well.

Grown Alchemist Watermelon and Vanilla Lip Balm ($13) - I had to have this because watermelon and vanilla are my two favorite scents and flavors.  I keep this at my desk and use this to freshen up my lips.

By Terry Baume de Rose ($60) - This took me forever to actually buy.  It is definitely a luxury item but worth every penny.  I keep this on my night stand and put it on before bed. 


What lip balms are currently in your rotation ??


Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment