Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Friday Five #13


So it might not be Friday but, these are the five products I've loved the most this week.

Tatcha Classic Rice Enzyme Powder ($15) - I was standing on line in Sephora and was looking at all the cute mini items and came across this.  I have been wanting to try it but, didn't want to buy the full sized item in case I wasn't a big fan.  Turns out I am.  The powder turns into a paste and when buffed onto the face leaves my skin so rejuvenated.  It is a light exfoliant that works wonders for me.   

Chanel Frenzy ($27) - Nude nails have been my thing as of late.  Chanel Frenzy has made quite an appearance.  I love the fact it has a bit of a grey undertone.

By Terry Baume de Rose ($60) - I bought this from Space NK recently and am in love.  I adore the rose smell and just feel so luxurious every time I put this on my lips. 

Sunday Riley Good Genes ($105) - Again this is another recent acquisition from Space NK.  I have lusted over this serum for the longest and finally bit the bullet.  And I am so glad.  This serum leaves my skin with just the right amount of hydration without over doing it.  It also smells auhhmazzzing. 

Diptyque Eau Duelle Parfum - This was a large sample that I received as a GWP.  It has been my go to recently.  It is a light scent that lingers for just the right amount of time and doesn't over power you.



What are your Friday Five ??



Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment