Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tom Ford Spring 2015 Eye Color Duo {Ripe Plum}


For spring Tom Ford released three Eye Color Duos ($60).  Each has a light iridescent shade and a darker shade.  I picked up Ripe Plum since it seemed the most neutral duo.  The lighter side is a pinky champagne and the darker side borders on a plum brown.  These can be applied dry or wet.  I have only used them dry so I can't attest to how they work wet but, they are very creamy and blendable while dry.  I always prime my eyes and these last all work day on me.  I like to use the darker shade on the outer half of my eyelid and the lighter shade on the inner half.  It makes for a nice daytime smokey eye.   
    

Overall I am really pleased with how these apply and how long they last. The price tag is a bit steep but I still love it.  


Have you tried these eye color duos ?? What do you think ??

Love,
City Styles 

2 comments:

  1. they look lovely, as usual from Tom Ford, but the price tag is a bit too much. I am not sure that even the best of quality can justify 60$, for just two shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know way over priced .,. thank goodness I had a nordstrom note lol

    ReplyDelete