Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hourglass Ambient Bronzer {Luminous Bronze Light}


Hourglass has come out with another product in their Ambient line.  This time we have the Ambient Bronzers ($50).  There are only two shades available, Luminous Bronze Light and Radiant Bronze Light.  I opted for the Luminous one, which is a bit lighter then the Radiant one.  Now we all know how these powders work.  The luminous powder and bronzer are mixed and baked together and we get a gorgeous marbleized bronzer.  
To be honest I wasn't sure how I would like this bronzer.  I am matte bronzer girl.  Anything that looks like it might have a sheen or shimmer I place right back on the shelf.  However this bronzer looks very nice on my skin.  It really warms me up and does not leave a sheeny finish like I thought.  It is also the perfect shade for my extra pale skin.  Any darker it might have been too much.  I used my Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder brush and it picked up the right amount of product.  I can see myself reaching for this throughout the spring time.    
  




Comparison of the Ambient Blush, Bronzer, & Powder




The Beauty Look Book has both bronzers swatched so you can get a feel of which one would suit you better.  Also now is the time to scoop these up and anything else you might want from Sephora.  Their VIB sale is going on right now until April 2lst.  




Have you tried these bronzers ?? How do you feel about all the Ambient products ??



Love, 
City Styles 



PS - Would you like to hear my recommendations for the Sephora VIB sale ?

No comments:

Post a Comment