Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dior Tie Dye Collection Summer 2015 {Pink Sunrise, Sunwashed, Sunkissed}


Dior has released their Summer 2015 Collection and it is absolutely to dye for.  See what I did there ha!  Now that I have gotten my corniness out of the way onto my review.  I limited myself to three pieces from the collection. I ended up getting the Tie Dye Edition Blush Harmony in Pink Sunrise ($57) and two polishes ($27/ea.) Sunwashed and Sunkissed.  


This blush is probably one of the most gorgeous blushes I have ever laid my eyes on.  At first I didn't even want to touch it.  But, eventually I did and it is so creamy and pigmented.  I use my Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush and it picks up just the right amount of color.  All swirled together the blush is a nice rosy pink that looks really nice on my pale skin.  
  



Next up the polishes.  Now we all know how much I love Dior polishes.  I have handfuls of them.  I think they are some of the best around color wise and longevity.  This time around I picked up two new shades that I actually don't have in my collection.  First up is Sunkissed.  Sunkissed is a nice light peachy shade that reminds me very much of sorbet.  And then we have Sunwashed which is a pretty pale yellow that reminds me of Easter.  Both lasted 5 plus days on my nails with minimal chipping.  


Overall I think this Dior collection is on the prettiest to come out this Summer.  I am very pleased with my choices and I am considering picking up the other blush from the Tie Dye collection.  


Have you picked up any of these beauts ??  What do you think ??


Love, 
City Styles


PS - Don't forget that today is the last day of the Sephora VIB Sale 

No comments:

Post a Comment