Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Guerlain KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Color {Rosy Silk}

                                      


Guerlain recently came out with two new shades of their KissKiss lipsticks ($37), Rosy Silk and Peach Satin.  I opted to just pick up Rosy Silk.  Peach Satin seemed to pull a little too orange for my liking.  These KissKiss lipstick are creamy and leave a satin finish.  They have mango butter in them which helps my lips stay hydrated while I am wearing them.  As we all know I am not the biggest lipstick person, even though I can't stop buying them, but I love the way these feel on my lips. Rosy Silk is a beautiful light pink, coral shade.  Shocker!  I totally went for my comfort zone. 
    


Compared to
Dior Candide
TopShop Macaroon
Givenchy Croisiere Coral 


Have you tried any of the Guerlain KissKiss lipsticks ?? Do you like them ??


Love,
City Styles



PS- I am back in the blogging game after a much needed break.  Ive missed you all.  

2 comments:

  1. yay! Welcome back! Also, how gorgeous is that color??? Guerlain knows how to make a beautiful product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks !! I know everything they make is so pretty

    ReplyDelete