Thursday, February 26, 2015

Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip Cream


I was recently walking the streets of Soho and stumbled upon an Aesop boutique.  I immediately entered with one thing in mind, the Rosehip Seed Lip Cream ($15).  I have seen a lot of the people I follow on Instagram use it.  So, it had to be mine.  This lip cream is light weight and formulated for delicate and sensitive lips.  It has vitamin e which helps replenish moisture and soften lips.  It is very different then anything I have in my collection.  This actually soaks into my lips and doesn't just sit on the surface.  I have used this for several days now and I can feel the difference in my lips.  They aren't as dry as usual.  With this crazy winter going on this is a god send.   



Have you tried anything from Aesop ?? What did you think ??



Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment