Monday, January 19, 2015

My Friday Five #9


It's a little late but hey better late then never.  


Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush - I ordered this brush pack in December and I have used it everyday since.  I love to use it for bronzer and blush.  It picks up just the right amount of product.  

Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara - This is holy grail status for me.  I can never be without this mascara.  It gives my lashes such volume and I don't need to curl my lashes either.  There is no flaking and no transferring.  I have never found another mascara that I love as much. 

Albeit Lip Balm - I use this lip balm every morning to prep my lips.  It has a thicker texture then my fav Jack Black or Malin + Goetz ones.  It really helps nourish my lips and get them ready for lipstick or gloss. 

Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu - I have wanted this shade for the longest and I was so happy to see it in the Nars Coffret.  It is such a beautiful bright pink shade and has made my winter a bit better. 

Physicians Formula Argan Oil Blush in Natural - I saw this in Harmon's one day and I could not resist.  Isn't it gorgeous !!  There is also a darker shade but I opted for the lighter one and it looks great on my pale skin.  


What are your favorites at the moment ??


Love, 
City Styles


ps - how adorable is my new makeup pouch !!!  If you are in NYC you can probably find them in Chelsea Market or you can visit her Etsy shop ! 

4 comments:

  1. Yu looks gorgeous but so does PF's blush...oh my god. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yu is so pretty! Definitely need to give that color a second glance... also, that physician's formula blusher is killing me! Haven't seen these still in my little town, but I'll definitely be picking one up when I do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks !!! The PF blush is to die for !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you def need to pick it up when you see it !! Im considering getting the other shade lol

    ReplyDelete