Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Chanel Collection Reverie Parisienne Blush Camelia Rose


Chanel's Spring collection came out a month ago.  I didn't jump on the band wagon right away but, once I saw the Jardin de Chanel Blush Camelia Rose I knew I needed it.  It is probably the most beautiful blush I have ever seen.  It is a three dimensional blush with two shades of rose.  One is a lighter pinky rose and the other a darker dusty rose.  It has the signature Chanel scent, which I love.  On my cheeks it gives a nice dust of color. 
   




Compared to Chanel Innocence and Rose Initial.  As you tell Blush Camelia Rose is pretty much a dupe for Innocence.  So if you have one you don't need both.  But, really how could you pass up this beautiful blush ? 



Have you bought anything from the Spring collection ??  What are your thoughts ??


Love,
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment