Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Oh Hey Fall ! {LIPSTICK CHRONICLES}


Fall is officially here!!!!! (imagine me singing that)  So, of course it's time to start wearing vampy lipsticks!  I love doing a neutral eye and a nice dark lip.  The boyfriend is not a big fan, but what does he know.. hahaha.  So, I went through my makeup arsenal and took out my top 10 vampy colors to show you all.  


Revlon LipButter in Raspberry Pie ~ Milani in Uptown Mauve ~ Sephora in No. 46 ~ Covergirl in Smitten ~ MAC in Rebel
WnW in 908C Sugar Plum Fairy ~ Chanel in La Provacante ~ Wnw in 918D Cherry Bomb ~ Revlon in Wine Not ~ Maybelline in Midnight Plum 


Raspberry Pie ~ Uptown Mauve ~ No.46 ~ Smitten ~ Rebel ~ Sugar Plum Fairy ~ La Provacante ~ Cherry Bomb ~ Wine Not ~ Midnight Plum 



When wearing a dark lip make sure to use a lip liner.  I prefer one that is close to my natural lip color.  Using a lip liner will help prevent the lipstick from bleeding outside of the lips.  I also like to use dabbing or patting motions so I do not put to much color on at once.  And something else to keep in mind is to make sure you have freshly exfoliated lips, otherwise the lipstick won't lay correctly and cling to all the dry skin.  

What are your favorite lipsticks for the fall?? 

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment