Monday, October 28, 2013

Chanel Holiday 2013 {ACCENT & ROUGE RUBIS}


All the holiday collections are coming out and I am so excited!!  I love this time of year.  I was most excited by the Chanel Holiday Collection!  I was lusting over the blush and nail polish the most.  I am still debating on whether to get the eye palette or not.  I have heard it is buttery smooth, so I might just have to check it out.  
Now as for the blush, Joues Contraste in 84 Accen!  I love it!!!  It goes on amazingly smooth, and isn't powdery or hard to work with.  I don't use a bronzer when wearing this.  And to be honest I don't mind the shimmer.  I am usually one to like a matte blush, but this one has gotten to me.  And the nail polish, 677 Rouge Rubis, is also amazing.  It is a great red and did not chip much.  I know that Chanel polishes are hit and miss.  Some apply great and don't chip and others, well let's just say they go back to the Chanel counter.  





Tarte Adventurous - Chanel Accent - Tarte Exposed - D&G Peach

Tarte Adventurous - Chanel Accent - Tarte Exposed - D&G Peach 

Accent heavily swatched - Accent blended out 

Essie Russian Roulette - Chanel Dragon - Chanel Rouge Rubis - Chanel Pirate - Essie Head Mistress


Essie - Chanel Dragon - Chanel Rouge Rubis - Chanel Pirate - Essie 





What have you picked up from the Chanel Holiday Collection??  And what other collections have caught your eye?

Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment