Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy

Armani recently came out with a new lipstick called Rouge Ecstasy.  I have never tried any of the Armani lipsticks before, but I was very intrigued by its claims of being the first CC-Lipstick.   The CC stands for Care & Color.  Care- offers comfort and softness of a lip balm, leaving the lips repaired.  Color - velvety soft, everyday lipstick that coats the lips in saturated, ultra luminous shades.  There are 36 shades in this line, but I only picked 2 out to begin with. 

I bought 102 Essenza & 501 Peony, two shades that I knew I would get good use out of.  They are both highly pigmented and last at least 2 hrs on the lips.  Even though the color might not last too long, I still feel the balminess of the lipstick.  I have to say my lips feel well hydrated after I wear these.  

The packaging is ultra sleek.  It has a magnetic closure, which I always find luxurious.  At first I wasn't a big fan of the red, but I got over it.  They are also very easy to apply.  No need for a lip brush, you can use them straight out of the tube.  With one application you can get a sheer look or you can build it up to a more pigmented, dramatic look. 

Over all I am a fan!  I definitely want to get a few more shades, maybe a few red shades.  So I give 2 thumbs up and suggest if you like an easy to wear lipstick




102 - 501




102 - 501

What are your favorite Armani products??

Love, 
City Styles



No comments:

Post a Comment